Monday, March 18, 2013

The Daegu Map

I've been slowly but surely making a map of interesting places in Daegu. I pulled some data from some old expat maps, and have been adding in updated information as and when I find it.

You can view the map by clicking the link up there on the navigation bar. Alternatively, you can click this (link).

If you think something is cool in your area and should be added to the map, send me a link to its location on a google map, in a comment on this post, and I'll add it to this one. Because of Korea's phobia of street addresses, that's really the most certain way of me being able to find it as well.

Go forth and explore! And then share so we can all enjoy the city.

Also, this is my 100th post! Hooray! :)

2 comments:

  1. There is a really good Shabu Shabu place here:
    29 Igokdong-ro (1250-7 Igok-dong)
    Dalseo-gu, Daegu, South Korea 17 m N

    ReplyDelete